Thursday, February 3, 2011

75 Day Sketch Challenge - Day 7

We've had a constant layer of snow on the ground for some time now.........especially after last week's snow storm.  Finally the temperatures went up and we had a good rain melting and washing the snow away............well most of it.  Winds came in and brought those temps back down and we woke up this morning with the ground completely white again.

I love snow but I think I'm ready for Spring now.  I'm looking forward to signs like crocuses popping through the ground and the Robins dancing around.



2 comments:

Vicky L. Williamson said...

I wish!

Delightful crocus . . . would love to see some right now.

Susan Bronsak said...

Well........the next best thing I suppose is drawing and painting them :-D I may just have to dig out and wet my watercolors.