Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Fuchsia - Alternative Sketching Tools (Few)

This is by no means the only choices one has when sketching.  Besides what I have showing, one can use pen and ink, ink and wash, brush and watercolor, brush and gouache, pastels, acrylic, Graphitint Pencils wet or dry, water soluble graphite pencils wet or dry, and probably other means I can't think of.   And depending upon paper, one method might be better than another. 

This was done showing three type of pencils being used.  A standard mechanical pencil, Derwent Inktense pencils wet and dry, and Derwent Watercolor pencil wet and dry. 

I love the look of graphite but I love color too.   A lot depends on my mood as to which I might prefer using at any given time.........as well as time, location, and convenience.

No comments: