Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Along the Edge - Outside My Window

A little sketch of an area I see outside my window.  There are two scarecrows and this is the second I've sketched.  This resin rock formation used to be a fountain/pond until the pump died and we decided to convert it into a planter box. 

Early Spring we planted yellow pansies in the bottom.  Then another type annual I tried that didn't do all that great.  Can't remember the name of it and it was one I'd not tried to grow before.

This little set-up sits at the edge where the lawn meets the tree line of woods that surrounds us.

Stillman & Birn Epsilon series; Pilot Prera w/Lexington Gray ink; W&N paints - WB(R), RS, BS, BU, Fr Ultr, Paynes Gray, and Perm Aliz; #8 round.

2 comments:

Jude said...

Nice view to look at! I have to say too, it was only 30 minutes ago that I placed an order for a bottle of Lexington Gray and seeing your sketch now I can't wait to try it out myself.

Susan Bronsak said...

Jude......thank you so much for your comment!!! And I think you'll really like the Lexington Gray. :-))