Sunday, October 20, 2013

Moleskine Watercolor Sketchbook

Now the paper in the watercolor sketchbook definitely works better as one would hope applying watercolor.  The pocket size is great for quick little sketches/paintings but I find it difficult to work with due to it's size and orientation.  Especially trying to write in it.  I love these little pocket journals but my favorite are definitely the 5 x 8 or 6 x 9 journals.


These next two pages represent a package I received from my sister.  She had called saying she was sending us some seed but I had no idea the quantity until it arrived.  There were 63 packets of vegetables of various types as well as 12 flower packets.

Also in the package was a surprise.  A necklace she bought....one for herself and one for me...........something special us sisters could share between us.





No comments: