Sunday, November 10, 2013

Some of My Latest Sketches

I didn't realize just how far behind I was uploading what I've worked on the last few days.  These are not in any particular order.

This is a pen and ink using a Platinum Carbon pen with Noodler's #41 Brown.  Worked in the Moleskine Sketchbook.


Here is my trying out one of my brush pens.  


Another pen and ink using the Pilot Prera with Lexington Gray Ink.  Second is applying some subtle color.  I didn't want too much for fear of covering the pen marks.



This is a failed piece but thought I'd share it.  It might be OK if I finished it but I'm personally not crazy with the hatching for tones.  


This is another I'm not real crazy about.  I had expectations (shame on me) and I didn't live up to them.  I might try these again with a different medium or different technique.


Just to do something, I sketched this vase with dried flowers after catching a glimpse in a TV show.


No comments: