Sunday, January 5, 2014

Daily Sketches Jan 3, 4th, and 5th

Here are my most recent over the last few days............

This first one was testing my Pilot Prera after fixing the tines on my fountain pen.  The ink wasn't flowing very well and found the tines were off a bit (not lined up).  It helped.

Also tried something a little different for texture on the bear............pre-wetting with water and dabbing color with a Q-tip.


This next is working a page of flowers in a bouquet Terry brought me a few days ago to brighten my mood :-)
 
   

And today's sketch is working with a different graphite pencil - Derwent Graphic 9B.  The sketch was done following a photo shared by a member in a facebook group I'm in.  Thank you Connie :-)
 



All were worked in the Stillman & Birn Zeta journal book.
 

No comments: