Friday, September 19, 2014

Another from Venetian Gardens

I'm truly loving this accordion journal!!!  The paper surface is a real joy to work on.

This next journal entry continues with my last trip to Venetian Gardens when Terry and I went last Sunday.

I have several more pages to do with various birds I came across that day.  There are also landscape scenes and other subjects.............lots of tidbits to fill this journal :-)

The right page was done first with pen and ink (Micron) and then using Daniel Smith watercolors.  Then I wrote the bit on the left side.  I felt it was too plain looking so I then used pen and ink to draw the little bird illustration.  That still didn't do it for me so I added a touch of watercolor.  For me it added that little something extra to the page of notes.


No comments: