Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Still Trying to Catch Up

I just have too many journals going at the same time......lol.  Difficult to keep up with what I've shared and what I still wish to upload.  I may get caught up with one place and then find I'm way behind elsewhere.

Here are some pages in the Strathmore Visual Journal (watercolor paper) I'm pretty sure I haven't uploaded yet to my Blog.

This is a figurine I purchased while visiting my sister a few years ago in Rockport, TX.


This next page is of a Ghost Crab (according to my son) from a phone picture he took a couple weeks ago.


Couple of pages celebrating the time of year.............I LOVE Autumn!!!!




Props seen in one of my TV shows.........either LOST or in one of the NCIS shows.  While watching TV, my eyes seem to be drawn to various things that might trigger an inner voice saying "sketch me."





No comments: