Friday, October 14, 2016

2016 Inktober - Days 13 and 14

Two more Inktober days down.  I'm finding it a bit easier each day facing that blank piece of paper with pen in hand.  Just goes to show daily practice does go a long way in helping with confidence.  For me not 100% but it's better than what it was when I started this 14 days ago.  I should 'TRY' to do this more often.  :-)

Day 13 - was using one of my Pilot Preras with Lexy Gray ink.  Has always been one of my favorite pens (although I have a few favorites now).



Day 14 - Back to my Platinum Carbon desk pen.  It probably has one of the most reliable and consistent nibs out of all the pens I own to include using nib upside down and putting ink on paper.  This particular one I did not cut the stem off in order to post the cap.


No comments: