Sunday, July 2, 2017

75 Day Challenge - Days 34 - 36

Almost half way through the challenge :-)

Still working in my mini S&B Beta journal.

Day 34 - Used one of the Uniball Vision gel pens and then took a damp brush and made some of the ink bleed.


Day 35 - Forget which pen I used for this.  I was on the telephone and wasn't paying attention.  This is a birdhouse I have sitting in my Florida room where I spend most of my time.

Day 36 - Decided to do some stippling with the orchid my youngest son gave me on Mothers Day.   Everything was stippled except the brown twiggy bits in the background.  Used Uniball pens..... the reddish one was one of the Vision pens and the green, brown, and blue were Uniball Signo gel pens.  I made the reddish color bleed just slightly by taking a barely damp brush and gently swishing brush across the petals.


No comments: